Hialeah Gardens Police Department – Public Services10301 NW 87 Avenue
Hialeah Gardens, Florida 33016
(305) 819-5317 (fax)
Public Service Staff:
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Closed on Holidays
- Cost: $ 10.00 – We do not provide a finger print card.
- For Customers / Concealed Weapons / Employment / Custody, etc.
- Must Provide: Florida Driver’s License, Passport, Residence Card or other picture I.D.
- Walk-up Reports
- Official Copies of Police Reports
- Personal IDs
- Cost: $ 10.00 (Only for those who live or work in Hialeah Gardens).
- Must Provide: Proof of domicile (phone bill, water bill, electric bill, etc.)
- Children’s Identification Program:
- For children under the age of 12 (finger Prints and photographs free of charge for Hialeah Gardens Residents with proof of domicile)
- For Non-residents $10.00
*We do not do clearance/record checks (this is done at the Miami-Dade Police Department).
*We do not do finger prints for immigration purposes.