The City of Hialeah Gardens is an equal opportunity employer, maintains a drug free workplace, and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status.
Federal law requires that The City hire only US Citizens, or lawfully authorized aliens who provide proof of their identity and employment eligibility.
Candidates are required to pass a drug and alcohol-screening test, and have a clean background record prior to employment.
Paychecks are issued bi-weekly.
How To Apply
Applications may be submitted by mail, fax or in person to:
The City of Hialeah Gardens
Attn: Human Resources Coordinator
10001 NW 87 Ave
Hialeah Gardens, FL 33016
Telephone: (305) 558-4114 ext. 216
Fax: (305) 819-5315
Resumes may be included, but will not be accepted in lieu of application.
- Major Medical: Employee premium paid by the city 100%
- Life Insurance: Employee premium paid by the city 100%.
- Disability Insurance: Employee premium paid by the city 100%.
- Dental/Vision: Paid by employee (optional).
- Credit Union
- The City of Hialeah Gardens also offers a retirement plan with matching contribution.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 1 Personal Day Birthday
- 12 sick days paid a year
- 1 week paid vacation after one full year of service.
- 2 weeks paid vacation after two years of service.
- 3 weeks paid vacation after five years of service.
- 4 weeks paid vacation after ten years of service.