Applicants & Property Owners with Pending Building Department Violations
Building Department Requirements
- Apply For A Building Permit And Submit The Following Documentation:
- As-built survey of property.
- Submit the necessary working drawings for all work performed without the required building permit (two sets).
- Submit letter certifying the work signed and sealed by a registered architect or engineer.
- Obtain demolition permit; if zero-lot-line must comply with Ordinances 93-14 and 95-17.
- Retention swale (drainage) may be required.
Apply for a demolition permit, remove all new construction built without the required building permit and request all required inspections.
Obtain a variance; if new construction encroaches the minimum required set-back or if work exceeds the permitted lot coverage.