The City of Hialeah Gardens will continue to monitor the emergence of COVID-19. We remain vigilant and are taking steps to keep our residents, visitors, businesses and employees safe and informed.
The City is working closely with local, state and federal officials related to the spread of COVID-19. We are in constant communications with the Florida Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure we are taking all the necessary steps and precautions.
To ensure you have the latest information and guidance, we recommend visiting the following websites:
Florida Department of Health
24/7 Hotline: 1-866-779-6121
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
24/7 Hotline: 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)
World Health Organization
CORE MUNICIPAL SERVICES
- The City of Hialeah Gardens has declared a local state of emergency. This declaration affords additional latitudes and flexibilities for City staff to respond to the public's concerns associated with the pandemic caused by the Coronavirus COVID-19.
- City Hall will resume regular hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. starting May 11, 2020. All visitors will be required to use a face mask when entering the City Hall Complex and will be required to maintain social distancing of six feet from others .
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- All City Council, Planning & Zoning, Technical Review and Water & Sewer Board meetings have been resumed and will be noticed.
- All City-sponsored and cosponsored events have been postponed.
- Rentals and events that are scheduled to occur inside City facilities have been postponed. They can be rescheduled, or a full refund will be remitted to the individual/agency that secured the facility.
- Special event permits will not be issued.
- HG State of Emergency COVID-19 2020
- Emergency Order - 03/13/2020
- Emergency Order - 03/20/2020
- Emergency Order - 03/27/2020
- Emergency Order - 04/03/2020
- Emergency Order - 04/10/2020
- Emergency Order - 04/17/2020
- Emergency Order - 04/24/2020
- Emergency Order - 05/01/2020
- Emergency Order - 05/08/2020
- Emergency Order - 05/15/2020
- Emergency Order #20-01 - 03/27/2020
- Emergency Order #20-02 - 03/27/2020
- Emergency Order #20-03 - 04/01/2020
- Emergency Order #20-04 - 04/03/2020
- Emergency Order #20-05 - 04/08/2020
- Emergency Order #20-06 - 04/10/2020
- Emergency Order #20-07 - 04/13/2020
- Emergency Order #20-08 - 04/24/2020
- Emergency Order #20-09 - 04/29/2020
BUSINESS REOPENING GUIDELINES
Pursuant to Miami-Dade County's latest Emergency Order 23-20, certain businesses in Miami-Dade County are allowed to open Monday, May 18, 2020. Businesses in the City of Hialeah Gardens will adhere to the safety requirements as outlined in the Executive Order and detailed handbook.
HIALEAH GARDENS HELPS!
COVID-19 Financial Assistance for Residents and Small Businesses: